- News & Events
- About Us
The School Leadership Team (“SLT”) is a committee consisting of administrators, teachers, para-professionals, students and parents.
The primary mission of the SLT is to develop the Comprehensive Education Plan for The Bronx HS of Science.
The SLT meets once a month. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the SLT, please email your parent SLT representatives at SLTparent@bxsciencepa.org.
SLT Parent Members:
– Kyle Abrams (term ends 2018)
– Irene Chang (term ends 2019)
– Jodi Kule (term ends 2018)
– Junnie Mark-Kobashi (term ends 2019)
– Suzanne Plossl (term ends 2018)
– Monica Toriello (term ends 2018)
Monthly School Leadership Team meeting
SLT Meeting dates are posted on the Bronx Science school calendar. School Leadership Team meets monthly from 3:45 to 6:00 PM in the principal’s conference room. All parents and guardians are welcome to attend. Please note that SLT bylaws limit visitors to an observer status.